1. Bentonite-polymer alloy sheets.
a. Detail around penetrations with 1/2 inch layer of granular bentonite extending not less than 6 inch radius around each penetration.
b. Install waterproofing sheets on substrate, geotextile side facing upward, overlapping not less than 4 inches and stagger sheet ends not less than 12 inches.
c. Mechanically fasten or staple together at 12 inches on center.
d. Cut waterproofing sheets to tightly conform around penetrations.
e. Trowel 3/4 inch fillet of bentonite gel around base of penetrations and extend onto sheet.
f. Overlap underslab and wall membranes not less than 12 inches.
g. At pour joints in concrete.
1) Extend sheets minimum of 12 inches beyond joint.
2) After form stakes have been removed, fill holes with granular bentonite.
3) Continue installation of sheets, beginning at slab edge and covering holes in first
4) Adhere joint filler to bottom edge of first pour.
Arisco Contracting Group, Inc.
31485 Groesbeck Hwy.
Fraser, MI 48026-3901
Phone: (313) 432-2220
Fax: (313) 432-2192
Or use our contact form.
Flexibility, innovation, results: See for yourself how we have built on the success of our clients. Explore our project portfolio now.
Arisco Contracting Group, Inc. employs an award-winning team of architects, designers, cetrified installers and renovator as a support staff. With our team, you can rest assured that your project
is in good hands.