Arisco Contracting believes that your project should be kept as simple and straightforward as possible, regardless how complex the task may seem. We try to avoid subcontractor outsourcing.
Arisco Contracting Group Inc. is a customer-focused, full-service restoration firm. We self-perform all types of work, including but not limited to, the following:
• CONCRETE WORK (New Construction Flatwork, Restoration: horizontal, vertical / overhead)
• MASONRY WORK (New Construction, Historical Restoration, Experienced high-rise swing stage work)
• AIR/MOISTURE BARRIER SYSTEMS (Certified Installers with Air Barrier Association of America)
• MEMBRANE WATERPROOFING (interior, exterior, below-grade, above-grade, Laurenco-certified)
• PARKING DECK MAINTENANCE (existing traffic coating, covered expansion system, epoxy injection)
• JOINT SEALANTS / CAULKING
• EXPANSION CONTROL SYSTEMS
• FIRE RESISTIVE JOINT SYSTEMS (3M Certified Installer)
• PAINTING (interior/exterior)
· SEALERS / DENSIFIERS / CURING COMPOUNDS (concrete & masonry applications)
• DAMPPROOFING COATINGS
• EPOXY/URETHANE INJECTIONS (seismic strengthening upgrade/water infiltration)
· COMPLETE TENANT BUILD-OUTS
Arisco Contracting Group, Inc.
31485 Groesbeck Hwy.
Fraser, MI 48026-3901
Phone: (313) 432-2220
Fax: (313) 432-2192
Or use our contact form.
Flexibility, innovation, results: See for yourself how we have built on the success of our clients. Explore our project portfolio now.
Arisco Contracting Group, Inc. employs an award-winning team of architects, designers, cetrified installers and renovator as a support staff. With our team, you can rest assured that your project
is in good hands.