Arisco Contracting believes that your project should be kept as simple and straightforward as possible, regardless how complex the task may seem. We try to avoid subcontractor outsourcing.
FACADE EVALUATIONS / PROPERTY CONDITION ASSESSMENTS
Arisco Contracting Group Inc. is a customer-focused, full-service restoration firm. We self-perform all types of work, including but not limited to, the following:
• CONCRETE WORK (New Construction Flatwork, Restoration: horizontal, vertical / overhead)
• MASONRY WORK (New Construction, Historical Restoration, Experienced high-rise swing stage work)
• AIR/MOISTURE BARRIER SYSTEMS (Certified Installers with Air Barrier Association of America)
• MEMBRANE WATERPROOFING (interior, exterior, below-grade, above-grade, Laurenco-certified)
• PARKING DECK MAINTENANCE (existing traffic coating, covered expansion system, epoxy injection)
• JOINT SEALANTS / CAULKING
• EXPANSION CONTROL SYSTEMS
• FIRE RESISTIVE JOINT SYSTEMS (3M Certified Installer)
• PAINTING (interior/exterior)
· SEALERS / DENSIFIERS / CURING COMPOUNDS (concrete & masonry applications)
• DAMPPROOFING COATINGS
• EPOXY/URETHANE INJECTIONS (seismic strengthening upgrade/water infiltration)
· BUILDING ENVELOPE MAINTENANCE / ASSET STABILIZATION
· COMPLETE TENANT BUILD-OUTS
MDOT Certified_ 07407 N7 N91A
Arisco Contracting Group, Inc.
31485 Groesbeck Hwy.
Fraser, MI 48026-3901
Phone: (313) 432-2220
Fax: (313) 432-2192
Email: sales@arisco.CO (NOT .COM)
Or use our contact form.
Flexibility, innovation, results: See for yourself how we have built on the success of our clients. Explore our project portfolio now.
Arisco Contracting Group, Inc. employs an award-winning team of architects, designers, cetrified iinstallers and renovators as a support staff. With our team,
you can rest assured that your project is in good hands. Arisco utilizes 3D imaging for estimating and scheduling.